- Active Efforts Service Plan
- Family Decision Making Process
- Roundtable Formation
- Case Review
- ICWA Compliance Training
- Cutural Awareness Training
- Historical Trauma Training
- Healing the Healers (Tribal ICWA Advocates)
Recruitment of Indian Foster Families
ICFPP recruits and offers assistance to interested people seeking to become licensed to care for Indian children. This includes payment of application fees, assistance with the completion of application fees, assistance with the completion of paperwork and interface with licensing departments to comply with rigid background processes.
Please request these services via email.
QUALIFIED EXPERT WITNESS
- Review Entire Record
- Conduct Interviews & Research
- Home Assessment
- Appear in person for live testimony or submit declaration* (* if stipulated by all parties)
- Prepare written reports or recommendations
Qualified Expert Witness Fees**:
- County Agency or Gaming Tribes $125/hr.
- Non-Gaming Tribes or Individuals (Parents/Attorneys) $75/hr.
** For cases outside of Lake, Mendocino, and Sonoma county, travel expenses and accommodations may be added to fees.
If you'd like ICFPP to offer Qualified Expert Witness services, please fill out this request form.